Sunday, July 8, 2007

Let me explain my position.

To start off, I have nothing against people who are not book smart. Measurable intelligence has nothing to do with the people I bash. I target the people who make decisions without fore-thought, common sense or any concept of reality.

For example: A meth lab blows-up and burns down the dealers house, then he complains that his insurance won't cover the loss.

Or a guy sets fire to an apartment building at 2 a.m. and says in court that he didn't think anyone would get hurt.

Or the drunk driver who kills an entire family while not being hurt and tells the police that he has driven drunk a hundred times and didn't think it was wrong.

These are just a few of the major dumb-dumbs on my list. People this stupid are too easy to rant about though. I like to get after the normal, every day Joe or Jane who say something that makes me wonder if they can actually hear what comes out of their mouth.

2 comments:

sflfk said...

I think I'm going to like your blog! I'll join the effort to rid the world of morons...sign me up.

Unknown said...

i'd ask to join the militia - but I think I might be first on your hit list